Our Award-Winning Voice of Customer Technology: Present and Future
Providing great customer experiences requires continuous innovation. And discovering where and how to improve requires innovative voice of customer technology.
Answers recently ranked 11th on Forbes’ 2015 list of America’s Most Promising U.S. Companies for our continuous innovation in enabling brands to harness the voice of their customers to continuously improve their products and services. We’re proud to be named to this list, and wanted to share a few highlights from the past year that helped us get there:
Industry Accolades and New Product Offerings
- In February, 2014, our cxReplay for Mobile solution recieved a 2014 Product of the Year Award from TMC’s CUSTOMER magazine. We also received a Gold Stevie® Award for Sales and Customer Service, the top prize in the Technology Partner of the Year category.
- We introduced cxIntegrate for Salesforce.com, which allows our clients to unify their ForeSee customer experience data with the Salesforce.com platform, enabling them to analyze the customer experience alongside CRM data and communicate the voice of the customer within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Our expertise in scientifically measuring the customer experience led to another innovative product: Answers™ Employee Experience Measurement. This solution goes beyond traditional mechanisms for gathering employee feedback and leverages our proven approach to satisfaction measurement so employers can listen to the voice of their employees and confidently identify the steps they should take to foster a more rewarding and engaging environment for their workforce.
- We launched an integrated solution that enables our retail clients to seamlessly collect unbiased reviews about their customers’ shopping experience and automatically publish these on the industry’s leading retailer ratings and reviews website, ResellerRatings.com.
Groundbreaking Thought Leadership
- The Answers™ American Employee Study set out to discover what makes American employees satisfied and engaged, and uses our proven methodology to measure both attitudes and likelihood to engage in specific future behaviors to understand what’s happening with the American employee experience as a whole.
- The December, 2014 release of The ForeSee Experience Index (FXI): 2014 U.S. Retail Edition marked our 10th consecutive year of reporting on the state of the retail customer experience during the holiday shopping season.
- How does employee engagement impact customer satisfaction? We paired the results of the retail chain store portion of the 2014 AXI with employee engagement data from those same stores (collected as part of our research for The Answers™ American Employee Study) to provide quantifiable proof that employee engagement has a direct, positive effect on customer satisfaction. My colleague Eric Feinberg presented our findings to two standing room only crowds at the NRF’s 2015 Convention & Expo–read a recap of his presentation here.
- Earlier this year we congratulated two of our clients— OppenheimerFunds Inc. and Cars.com — for each winning a prestigious 2014 Global Contact Center Award from the International Customer Management Institute (ICMI).
- Client L’Oréal Paris USA’s Assistant Vice President of CRM and Digital Platform Development, Annamarie Bermundo, was named one of 12 1to1 Media Customer Champions for 2014.
- New client case studies from Disney Store, Allrecipes, Sur La Table, and L’Oréal Paris further highlight how companies from across industries are using our products and services to improve the employee and customer experience.
This year we’ll continue to expand our voice of customer offerings, providing more insightful customer analytics and reporting tools to better enable our clients to engage with their customers and to gain a truly global perspective of their customers that informs both current and future business decisions.
For example, our recently launched solution enables our clients to improve their online visibility and brand reputation by collecting ratings and reviews from customers who are already sharing their views in a ForeSee customer experience survey. These reviews are published on ResellerRatings.com, the #1 ranking site in leading search engines (such as Google and Bing) for trusted third-party ratings and reviews. By seamlessly collecting consumer ratings and reviews from a random sample of your customer base, this solution normalizes your store rating so that it’s not over-weighted by the extreme opinions that often dominate many other ratings and review platforms. We also offer access to a rich suite of SaaS-based customer engagement and moderation tools so you can review and act upon customer reviews before they are published online to further help you manage your brand reputation. With this solution, ForeSee increases your brand’s reputation exposure by creating new ratings and review content that can be leveraged to drive future site visits and sales conversions.
Other product innovations are in the works, and we’ll give our clients and prospective clients a glimpse into our future at the 2015 Answers Summit this May.
Answers is a leader in the voice of customer technology market because our products and services gather all forces necessary to provide our clients with incomparable insights into today’s customer–and the vision and understanding to meet the expectations of tomorrow’s customer.
Categories: Company News Customer Experience Analytics Customer Experience Research ForeSee Solutions