ForeSee Announces 2012 Milestones and Achievements in Mobile and
Multichannel Measurement of the Customer Experience
Technology Innovations Drive Continued Growth for ForeSee and Improved Performance for
Clients, as the Demand for Mobile and Multichannel Customer Satisfaction Increases
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (February 21, 2013) — ForeSee, the global leader in technology-driven customer experience analytics, today announced significant milestones from the past fiscal year.
In 2012, ForeSee achieved the 11th consecutive year of revenue growth of more than 20 percent, while remaining cash-flow positive for the eighth consecutive year. Customer renewal rates remain over 90%. Now working with nine of the Fortune 10 companies, more than half of the top 100 retailers, and six of the top 10 banks, ForeSee’s technology-driven methodology helps companies measure the customer experience across every channel (store, web, mobile, contact center, etc.) to link the customer experience to the bottom line.
While ForeSee remains dominant in predictive customer experience analytics online, it is also experiencing significant growth from mobile and multichannel measurement. Contract bookings more than tripled in 2012 and ForeSee has well over 100 customers using its solution on more than one channel. Organizations use ForeSee’s predictive analytics solution to identify what changes they need to make, and how those changes should be prioritized, to have the biggest impact on overall customer satisfaction and financial results.
“This year, analysts reported that the customer experience would be named a top strategic priority by the C-suite. To be competitive in today’s multi-device, merged-channel environment, having solutions in place to link the multichannel customer experience to the bottom line will be critical,” said Larry Freed, president and CEO of ForeSee. “As an industry and as a company, we are moving to the next generation of customer experience analytics. Organizations need to integrate both internal and external metrics and KPIs with rigorous customer experience analytics to give executives a predictive and actionable brand-level measurement of success. This omnichannel view will not replace channel-level insights and actionability, but will enhance them.”
Key ForeSee achievements in 2012 include:
- Cross-Industry Customer Growth – ForeSee’s customer base has seen expansive growth across industries such as consumer goods, government, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, media & entertainment, travel, and utilities. New customers included Alaska Airlines, Clorox, Hyatt, Medicare.gov, the National Cancer Institute, philosophy, the state of Hawaii, Stream Energy, and more. These new customers joined an already robust customer list that includes loyal companies like Home Depot, Delta Airlines, Staples, Blue Cross/Blue Shield in various states, AT&T, Exxon Mobile, GE Capital, Hilton, Marriott, Barclay’s, Fidelity, CVS, Colgate Palmolive, A&E Television, Johnson & Johnson, Nintendo, Bloomingdale’s, Dillard’s, NFL Direct, Kellogg’s, Harvard Business School, British Airways, Victoria’s Secret, Armani, Sears, L’Oreal Paris, and hundreds of other organizations across all industries and sectors.
- Expanded Engagements – Existing customers such as Comcast, Kohl’s, L.L.Bean, PNC Bank, and StubHub expanded their engagements from measuring one channel to measuring two, three, four, and five touch points and devices—using ForeSee’s software to measure customer satisfaction and prioritize changes across other channels, including stores, contact centers and mobile as well as to analyze total customer/brand relationships.
- Mobile Product Innovation – ForeSee launched the industry’s first and only on-exit deployment technology to capture how consumers’ mobile interactions impact their behaviors in other channels. ForeSee’s Satisfaction Analytics for Mobile collects customer experience data from mobile users, and transforms that data into actionable intelligence to help companies measure success, areas for investment, and improvement efforts. ForeSee’s mobile capabilities are used to measures sites and apps on phones and tablets by companies like Ask.com, Autotrader.com, AT&T, Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Comcast, DTE Energy, Kohl’s, Macy’s, NASA, Nordstrom, Target, and Zillow.com, among others, to measure the effectiveness of their mobile sites and apps.
- Support of Government Initiatives – ForeSee solutions support the .gov Reform Effort to improve federal websites and streamline service delivery to bolster customer service, as outlined in President Obama’s Executive Order 13571. Last year, ForeSee also testified before Congress about the role of customer satisfaction, based on its work the past eight years with the Social Security Administration, to improve the customer experience. ForeSee currently measures satisfaction on more than 230 government websites and programs across federal and state departments and agencies.
- Industry-Leading Research – ForeSee issued industry research at a steady pace, including launching mobile-specific satisfaction indexes. The first two editions were released in 2012 (Retail and Financial Services) and additional industries will be explored in 2013. Beyond the new reports, ForeSee leads the industry in publishing customer satisfaction research looking at B2B, content, media & entertainment, retail, government, healthcare, and others.
- Strengthening the Executive Team – In 2012, ForeSee added two new key positions to its executive team – Glenn Cross, vice president of marketing, and Aaron Watson, vice president of business development. Don Morrison was promoted to senior vice president of sales, and John Williams to senior vice president of product and delivery.
- Continued Staff Expansion – ForeSee has grown its staff every year, adding jobs not only at its headquarters in Ann Arbor, Mich., but also around the world, including in offices in New York, London, and Vancouver. ForeSee grew its staff more than 15% to 270 people in 2012, and plans to add approximately 60 jobs in 2013.
- Awards and Recognition – ForeSee was recently named a finalist in the prestigious Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. In November, ForeSee won the Ann Arbor SPARK “FastTrack” Deal of the Year award and is the only six-time winner. ForeSee was also named one of the 2012 “Cool Places to Work” by Crain’s Detroit Business.
As a pioneer in customer experience analytics, ForeSee continuously measures satisfaction across customer touch points and delivers critical insights on where to prioritize improvements for maximum impact. Because ForeSee’s superior technology and proven methodology connect the customer experience to the bottom line, executives and managers are able to drive future success by confidently optimizing the efforts that will achieve business and brand objectives. The result is better business for companies and a better experience for consumers. Visit www.foresee.com for customer experience solutions and original research.