Today, there are more ways than ever for the public sector to interact with citizens. In particular, websites — and more recently, mobile sites and apps — are helping federal departments and agencies and state and local governments increase transparency and deliver information and services more cost-effectively. But with constantly evolving citizen expectations, it’s difficult to know where to invest often-limited resources to create a better citizen experience. That’s where ForeSee can help.
Improve the Citizen Experience with ForeSee
ForeSee’s predictive customer experience analytics help you understand citizen satisfaction, from their perspective, whether they engage with you online, in person or on the phone. Our multichannel measurement capabilities and user-friendly reporting and analysis tools help you precisely measure citizen satisfaction with the experiences you provide and pinpoint fiscally responsible actions that will result in increased citizen satisfaction going forward.
Our proven approach to customer experience measurement lets you accurately measure the citizen experience across channels, quantify the impact each element of the experience has on satisfaction and future behaviors, and understand where to focus resources for the best return. When you measure the citizen experience with ForeSee, you’ll:
Understand Your Users
- View your service and information delivery success through the eyes of your constituents. Capture vital audience-profiling information and other visitor feedback to determine how to improve the citizen experience for key demographics.
Gain Actionable Insights
- Identify where making improvements will generate the greatest increase in citizen satisfaction and desired future behaviors, such as citizens using your website to self-serve as opposed to turning to costlier channels.
Make Meaningful Improvements
- Make user-centric improvements to your website, mobile site or app, or contact center experience based on hard data, not just “squeaky wheels.” Be more responsive and cost-effective in meeting citizens’ needs and expectations by prioritizing improvements that will have the greatest impact on citizen satisfaction.
- Our comprehensive and extensive benchmarks let you compare your performance against both the public and private sector to understand how the experiences you provide compare against peers, competitor, and best-in-breed websites.
Get Expert Analysis
- Our experienced Customer Experience Analysts and Usability Auditors provide detailed analysis, in-depth reporting, best practices and expert insights to help you answer nagging questions and identify areas of opportunity.
ForeSee’s predictive technology is critical in our decision-making process because it allows us to add real qualitative context to what can be the soft and intangible concept of customer experience. At the end of the day ForeSee tells us what we should do and why we should do it, which is invaluable information to have.
Robb Collins, Senior Manager, E-Commerce Operations, Royal Canadian Mint
When you measure the citizen experience with ForeSee, you’ll gain actionable insights to make meaningful improvements so your constituents will interact with you where you want them to rather than turning to costlier offline channels. Contact us to learn why over 200 federal agencies, international governments and state and local governments measure the citizen experience with ForeSee.