Today’s contact center is more than a “call” center. Customers have more ways than ever to interact with your company, and the pressure of meeting their expectations and the impact of succeeding or failing heavily depend on the experience you provide. And to provide truly great contact center customer experiences, you need even better contact center analytics. Metrics like calls offered, calls handled, duration and average queue length do little more than tell you what happened and when. To truly drive success in the contact center, you need analytics that help you understand your contact center experience from your customers’ perspective.
Create a Better Contact Center Experience
ForeSee cxMeasure for Contact Center is powered by our proven approach to customer experience measurement. cxMeasure for Contact Center accurately and precisely measures satisfaction with the experiences your customers are having with each touch point of your contact center (IVR, live agents, chat, and email) to give you actionable insights to help you shape improvements. cxMeasure for Contact Center goes beyond basic efficiency metrics so you can understand how well your contact center handles interactions with customers and what and where you need to improve for ongoing success.
cxMeasure for Contact Center helps you gain key insights to improve day-to-day operations and the overall contact center experience. Key features allow you to:
- Determine the sequence of events that lead customers to the contact center and whether the solutions you provide are effective.
- Easily access satisfaction scores and comments in our analytics portals to identify interactions to review and determine which areas of your contact center are high priorities for improvement.
Identify the Right Touch Point
- Determine the most effective escalation process by touch point, such as understanding when it’s best to move a complex live chat issue to a live agent for quicker resolution.
Increase Cost Efficiency
- Understand which contact center touch points maximize efficiency and increase usage of lower-cost channels, resulting in bottom-line savings
- Benchmark your contact center performance against itself over time, against your other channels (web, mobile, stores), other top-performing contact centers, and other industries with our multichannel benchmarks.
Take Verbatims to Vivid Insights
- Harness actionable insights from open-ended comments with ForeSee Sentiment Analytics and quantify positive and negative sentiment for deeper understanding of customer needs.
By working with ForeSee to closely evaluate our customers’ contact center experience, we now have the tools to empower our agents with the information they need to make each customer engagement as satisfactory as possible.
Chuck DeLuca, Supervisor of Customer Relations, Nikon
ForeSee cxMeasure for Contact Center gives you forward-looking, actionable metrics so you can create a better contact center experience for today’s customers. Contact us to learn why leading companies such as British Airways, JEA, Build-a-Bear Workshop, StubHub and others measure and manage the contact center customer experience with ForeSee.