Web & Mobile Replay
ForeSee cxReplay enhances our customer experience analytics for web and mobile so you can more accurately pinpoint where your visitors are struggling and efficiently resolve issues that are negatively impacting the customer experience.
Unleash the Power of Visualization with ForeSee cxReplay
With ForeSee cxReplay for web and mobile, you can easily:
Accelerate Your Ability to Act
- See which aspects of your web or mobile experience are impeding desired outcomes and quickly react
Visualize User Experiences by Segment
- Dig deeper into the customer experience by looking at replays of key customer segments like first-time visitors, returning visitors, registered users, and more
- View and segment replays by key behavioral metrics such as pages viewed, duration of visit, browser version and screen size
- Target individual replays by examining open-ended customer feedback, low satisfaction scores, visitors who intended to purchase but did not and more
- Determine if issues are linked to technical errors that could lead to lost revenue
Communicate and Improve
- Gain visual evidence to help you present a case for change
- Build organizational support by sharing replays annotated with your insights
- Efficiently resolve web and mobile site issues and free up time to tackle other initiatives
Add the power of visualization to ForeSee cxMeasure for Web and Mobile with cxReplay. Supercharge your web and mobile customer experience improvement strategies, reduce the number of meetings, streamline the decision-making process and move quickly toward resolution. Contact us to learn more, or download a product brochure or case study.
Product Overview: ForeSee cxReplay for Web
Get the cxReplay for Web product overview brochure for a more in-depth look at our solution. download
Product Overview: ForeSee cxReplay for Mobile
Get the cxReplay for Mobile product overview brochure for a more in-depth look at our solution. download
Case Study: Nutrisystem
Discover how cxReplay helped Nutrisystem strategically and tactically identify top priorities for customer experience improvements, leading to increased sales. download
ForeSee cxReplay: Key Features
See Your Website Experience through Your Visitors’ Eyes
cxReplay for Web captures HTML pages, text, AJAX, browser information, session length and more, recording behaviors like mouse movements and clicks, scrolling and masked form entry.
Replay Native Mobile Behaviors
cxReplay for Mobile captures user sessions for Android and iOS-enabled tablets and smartphones, illuminating how visitors interact with your mobile site or mobile app. It shows you touches, pinches and zooming; swipes and scrolling; and device orientation and masked form entry.
Simplify Discovery and Issue Identification
Once you’ve selected a replay, the page navigator helps isolate your view by providing the capability to jump right to your area of interest, and the activity histogram allows you to skip over periods of inactivity. You can also view replays alongside key behavioral metrics like pages viewed, session duration, browser, device category, screen size and more.
Aid Your Analysis
Web and mobile heatmaps show touches, clicks and scrolling patterns to help you decide if the visitor experience aligns with others.
Efficiently Communicate Issues
Build organizational support for customer experience improvements by sharing replays annotated with your insights via secure email links.