ForeSee is a fun place with a lot of smart people who have a broad spectrum of unique personalities and styles. With headquarters in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and offices in London, St. Louis, New York, Vancouver and Atlanta, ForeSee provides technology and strategic customer insights to some of the biggest companies in the world. We believe the quality of our work starts with our people and take tremendous pride in our track record of transforming the way our clients understand their customers.
Why Work at ForeSee?
ForeSee employees are guided by these core principles: passion, energy and teamwork. We offer a transparent company culture that includes an open office environment, quarterly all-staff update meetings, an employee suggestion box and comprehensive training and orientation for all new employees. We’ve been named a “Cool Place to Work in Michigan” by Crain’s Detroit Business and “Company of the Year” by the Ann Arbor Business Review, and we’ve been included in the Detroit Free Press list of “Top Workplaces.”
Perks and Benefits
Fun and Friendly Work Environment
- Our Ann Arbor office boasts an on-site workout facility, on-site yoga, a company lounge, collaborative workspaces, Starbucks coffee, Bagel Thursdays, ping pong, air-hockey and other workplace perks designed to make our employees feel like a team that works, plays and socializes together.
Sponsored Social Events
- The company sponsors a number of employee social events throughout the year, including event outings, family-friendly company picnics, team-building events and more.
- ForeSee helps to facilitate employee participation in various charitable causes such as the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life and The Salvation Army.
Competitive Medical Benefits
- ForeSee offers premium medical, dental and vision benefits beginning on the first day of employment and provides all full-time employees with company-paid basic life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefits.
- ForeSee employees are eligible to participate in our employee assistance program, 401K plan and tuition reimbursement program. Employees also receive frequent employee discount offers and paid vacation, sick and personal time.
ForeSee is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Interested in working at ForeSee? Check out our current employment opportunities and apply online today.