A version of this article originally appeared on LinkedIn.
Every year ForeSee hosts an amazing customer experience (CX) event, Connect: The ForeSee Summit. And, every year we also have amazing clients that are unable to attend due to a limited conference budget, or lack of management approval. It’s a shame, because a great event like this can drastically jumpstart (and/or help fine-tune) your CX strategy, which in turn can benefit the entire organization.
That said, our clients have found these five tips extremely helpful in gaining approval to attend the Summit:
- Plan Early – Take advantage of Early Bird registration! Your registration includes attendance at all sessions, most meals, and attendance at any summit-related special events/dinners. Early bird registration ends tomorrow February 17, 2017.
- Formal Request – Asking for approval at the end of meeting or casually in the hallway does not clearly express the business impact of Connect 2017. Submit a thoughtful and formal request that includes your goals, estimated costs and key values to the business. Let us help: Download this letter that you can customize to help you gain those approvals.
- Research the Agenda – Research and understand the agenda to identify learning and networking opportunities. Communicate how the agenda will add value to your role and organization. Research the ForeSee Summit Agenda for additional insights on training opportunities and client case studies. Get an idea of what to expect from sessions by viewing some of last year’s presentations here.
- Identify Meaningful Contacts – Find out what other individuals and companies are attending CX Connect. Identify networking opportunities that will create long term relationships and value to your business. For instance, hear about client success story from Verizon Wireless from last year’s summit.
- Create a Drip Campaign – Continue to share new value and content with your management team and budget owners. Follow ForeSee on LinkedIn and subscribe to the ForeSee: Act With Certainty blog. These will provide you with exclusive sneak peeks at what’s in store for Connect 2017!
We look forward to seeing you in Arizona!
Start participating in the Summit conversation today by joining the ForeSee Summit Community Forum LinkedIn group and signing up for email updates to get the latest information on registration, content, onsite events, and more.Categories: Events