Today we’re very happy to announce that ForeSee saw the largest growth in revenue and bookings in the company’s history for the second quarter of 2017. In particular, second-quarter bookings grew by 22% over the previous year, positioning the company for another profitable year.
There are exciting things happening: we’re expanding the capabilities of our award-winning ForeSee CX Suite, we’ve recently finished a successful corporate restructuring, we now run independently from our parent company, and we have the complete support of our new board. But even more than that, we’re thrilled to welcome some fantastic new clients. Some of the notable organizations that have chosen ForeSee so far in 2017 include:
- A top-five fashion retailer
- A U.S. top-five and global top-20 bank
- One of the world’s largest global airlines
- A global top-three fast food restaurant
- A $1.4B global consumer packaged goods company
- An energy utility serving 2.5 million homes and two-thirds of the Fortune 100
- Cabinet-level U.S. federal agencies and departments
- Hundreds of additional organizations around the world in virtually every industry
Why are we growing at such an impressive rate? We’ve seen a more than 100% increase in adoption of ForeSee CX Suite, which delivers a unified view of the customer, during each of the last two quarters. ForeSee is the only company to leverage a proven, time-tested model alongside a holistic solution for organizations to manage all of their customer experience intelligence from one place. The relationship between ForeSee’s methodology and the CX Suite technology is a game-changer for organizations when it comes to identifying and prioritizing improvements that will boost business results.
ForeSee also announced today the expansion of its strategic partnership program, which now includes extended relationships with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics, among others.
For more information about ForeSee’s Q2 record results, check out the full press release.Categories: Company News