Today, we’ve announced a powerful new update to ForeSee CX Suite that builds on our vision to give companies everything they need to identify and act on the most important CX issues across the entire customer journey. The advancements we’re announcing today are backed by a year-long transformation of ForeSee’s data infrastructure, offering clients lightning-fast analysis and world-class access to its technology.
With increased pressure for companies to understand, analyze, and influence the omnichannel journey, we know our clients are increasingly looking for a holistic view to manage the customer journey in one place — but also need a proven model to ensure the changes they make are the right ones. Companies that can capture, visualize, analyze, collaborate and act on the Voice of Customer in a single unified suite have a competitive advantage, including increased visibility and efficiency across the organization.
Backed by our proven model, the latest release of ForeSee CX Suite contains a number of new features, including:
- Store and Location Leaderboard – increased visibility across locations, ability to instantly identify top and bottom stores and compare performance at various levels of the organization to drive action.
- Location Hierarchy – ability to create and manage multiple hierarchy types (e.g. location, contact center agent or employee, etc.) with data at each level rendered in real time for instant analysis.
- Topics Dashboard – best-in-class text analytics engine with industry-specific taxonomies for retail, financial services, and government, with the ability to integrate or upload any custom dataset.
- Flexible Survey Design – more flexibility for deploying surveys and capturing feedback, including via web URLs. Also, new device-specific badge designs with different page layout selections and behavior for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- ForeSee Mobile App – updated ForeSee mobile app includes ability to drill down into respondent level details from Voice of Customer (VOC) feeds.