Verint boosts its XM market position with several recent analyst reports
In Gartner’s first Magic Quadrant on Voice of Customer (VoC) applications, Verint was recognized for its ability to help organizations move beyond simply analyzing experiences and toward acting on insights and delivering improvements, and using automation, dynamic content tracking, and real-time assistance to personalize CX.
Combining Verint’s placement as a Magic Quadrant VoC Challenger with our Magic Quadrant Leader position in Workforce Engagement (WEM) we believe solidifies our growing strength as a comprehensive and best-in-class CX solution. This builds on Omdia’s recent ranking of Verint as an “XM Market Leader” and 451 Research calling Experience Cloud a “major force” in VoC.
To be considered for the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for VoC, applications had to include “three important components:
- Collection channels: Collect customer feedback through multiple channels, such as email, websites, paper, text messaging, voice, mobile application, in-app, kiosks and computer-assisted telephone interviewing (CATI).
- Data: Collect and analyze all three types of VoC data [direct feedback, indirect feedback, inferred feedback].
- Insight: Provide tools that convert customer feedback into actionable insight, such as dashboards, alerts, customer journey maps, workflow for service recovery, and capabilities to predict and prescribe relevant actions.”
The report called out a number of key strengths:
- “Customer service use cases: Verint has extensive experience in customer service, with thousands of existing customers leveraging its CEC and WEM capabilities.
- Digital feedback: Verint’s acquisitions of ForeSee and OpinionLab provide advanced web feedback capabilities and many years of associated experience.
- Interaction analytics: Verint’s advanced voice, text and desktop analytics capabilities provide a valuable source of indirect feedback.”
Verint customer quotes in Gartner’s Peer Insights reviews portal, citing their confidence in and success with Verint Experience Cloud, back up those findings:
“Great products and product support. The company is very innovative and always working to improve the customer experience through feedback and building relationships.” Analyst, Manufacturing
“Exceptional insights and professional services – can’t do my job effectively without it” Senior Director, Finance
“Great survey software providing great insights and industry benchmark comparison.” Global Web Product Manager, Healthcare
“Sharing intelligence from direct and indirect feedback to analyze and take action.” Web Analytics Manager, Communications
Verint Experience Management Continues to Gain Momentum
We have introduced significant Verint Experience Cloud updates and solution innovations since the March 2020 cutoff date for capabilities included in the Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for VoC, as well as other published analyst research. These include:
- The addition of Digital Behavior Analytics capabilities
- New Predictive Engagement Surveys
- The integration of core components (Digital, Predictive, Enterprise) within Experience Cloud
We believe these additions and multiple recent analyst perspectives make it clear that Verint solutions are being enhanced quickly and continuing to solve difficult experience management and CX problems for organizations in every industry.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Voice of the Customer, Jim Davies, Ed Thompson, 30 November 2020
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.