We built CX Suite to help our clients achieve digital CX leadership through three vital capabilities:
- Listening across all experiences
- Collecting the right data in a reliable way
- Acting wisely on the data
And every day we work to improve our solutions so that you can do these things faster, more efficiently, and with greater precision. Just in the past year we’ve added a number of updates and innovations that are helping users measure and add value to every customer interaction. Here are the top five:
- Improve Net Promoter Score℠ with CX Suite. Which CX drivers will most improve your score? NPS® with predictive drivers, now part of CX Suite, lets you know for sure. Our solution gives you three vital pieces of information: 1) What influences NPS, 2) Where to focus your efforts, and 3) How those efforts will impact NPS. And it’s benchmarkable, scalable, and super efficient.
- Customize and socialize your data. Customizable dashboards were the number-one most requested CX Suite update, and we delivered. Use our best practice dashboard templates or create your own from scratch. Lay out the data users need most, exactly the way they need it according to their roles. Socializing data is simple, too, with our role-based or individual sharing capabilities.
- Improve CX data collection with smart (and beautiful) surveys. Our new survey design not only looks good but acts smarter, too. You get more control over CX surveys with a branded look and customers get reduce survey friction—everybody wins.
- Monitor CX performance on mobile. Our updated mobile app lets you track performance across teams via a leaderboard and gives you instant access to survey insights and customer comments. With all that information on your smart device, you’re tuned in to what’s happening on the ground and in real time. Which means you make faster and better CX decisions. Learn more at the iOS App and Android Play
- Empower users, reduce admin work. CX Suite now has single-sign-on and self-serve capabilities for managing users and role-based permissions. That means admins can bring on and manage more users, easier than ever, all with the goal of getting more people across the organization using CX Suite to do their jobs better.
That’s where we are now, at the beginning of 2019. And there’s so much more to come as we help you capture and act on CX data at every step—and every waypoint—in the journey and link CX improvements to business outcomes.