The deadline to submit a proposal to speak at 2017 Connect: The ForeSee Summit is less than a week away! We want you to share your insights and experiences with the ForeSee community of CX professionals. If you’re looking for some last minute inspiration, keep reading. [Note: Proposal submissions are now closed.]
A list of possible topics we’re interested in
ForeSee’s events team is interested in a range of topics relating to how you socialize CX data throughout your organization, the intersection of CX and contact centers, mapping the customer journey, and much more. Below is a broad list of potential topics that are sure to resonate with Summit attendees:
- How to use VOC as a strategic decision-making tool
- Building a CX practice and culture across the organization
- Sharing customer insights across channels
- How to present insights to leadership
- Using CX data to drive organizational improvement
- How to conduct a CX-driven website redesign
- Using CX insights to drive employee engagement and performance
- Presenting data to non-data, non-analyst audiences
- Strategies for using ForeSee Replay to accelerate improvements
- Using ForeSee to journey map
- Metrics for non-transactional websites
- Building customer loyalty with CX insights
- How digital customer experience has contributed to other channels
- Evolving your organization’s CX maturity
- How to get a seat for customers at the leadership table
- Tying measurement to organizational KPI’s
- Segmentation: Honing in on key audiences using ForeSee data
- How to operationalize ForeSee data to make improvements
- Best practices for kicking off CX initiatives
- Continuous improvement: How your CX practice has evolved
- Benchmarks: measuring against yourself and others
- The benefits to using ForeSee as an extension of your team
Who’s already confirmed to speak at Connect?
While we’re still finalizing the schedule, here is a list of clients already confirmed to speak at ForeSee Connect.
Stanford Children’s Health will discuss insights into how to present your data to have maximum impact within your organization. Canadian Real Estate Association will discuss using VOC for strategic decision-making. And FirstGroup will talk about transforming the customer experience using VOC. Also, Connect will feature confirmed speakers from MD Financial Management, Teleflora, MEDC — Pure Michigan, Mark’s (A Canadian Tire Company), and JCPenney.
Watch client videos via the Summit LinkedIn group
Sometimes, there’s just no substitute for watching past speakers to get a better idea of how to pitch your presentation. Check out the Summit LinkedIn group to connect with attendees and see videos of past Summit speakers, which should prove insightful for any CX pro.
What makes a great speaker session?
Looking for some advice on how to make your speaker session stand out? ForeSee Sr. Director, Marketing Greg Kowalewski wrote a useful enlightening blog post, which pulls out four compelling parts of a great Summit pitch. Read the full post here.
Establish your role as a CX leader
Perhaps you’re already confident about pitching a great Summit presentation, but still haven’t clicked submit. As an added incentive to get on the Connect stage, we’d like to invite you to visit our VoC Leaders blog post series, which features interviews with ForeSee clients leading the CX charge at their respective organizations or even in general. Participating in a presentation at Summit has the power to elevate your personal brand, and call attention to your victories.
Visit the ForeSee Summit website for more information about Connect 2017.Categories: Events