New ForeSee app capability gives store and digital managers on-the-go tools and insight
What are you biggest pain points in Voice of Customer (VoC) case management? These might sound familiar:
- Closing the loop is a challenge, resulting in lost customers and missed CX improvement opportunities.
- There’s no broader support view, causing missed goals and insufficient insight sharing.
- Easy-to-fix issues don’t always bubble up in time, or to the right person.
The new Mobile Case capability in the ForeSee mobile app brings vital capabilities to store managers, digital project managers, and agents assigned to customer issues, including:
- Mobile push alerts: Be notified on new cases or status changes
- Case list: Find cases assigned to you and filter by case status
- Case details: Investigate, view priorities, re-assign, escalate, and resolve cases
- Case comments: Collaborate with customers directly on the app to resolve issues
- Case history: View customer-agent collaboration history and internal notes
Learn more about Mobile Case now and see how you and your teams can start leveraging these business and CX benefits:
- Fast access: Mangers and team members collaborate and engage with customers any time, anywhere to resolve, reply to, or re-assign cases.
- Simple interface: New configuration options help users quickly navigate to cases assigned to their stores and locations, improving resolution times and insight sharing.
- Real-time alerts: Get notifications on new cases or status changes so you can monitor issues, drive action faster, and save at-risk relationships.
Ready to get started with Mobile Case or learn more? Contact us now. Or, download the ForeSee app for iOS or Android and start benefiting from on-the-go measurement, feedback, and prioritization capabilities today.