Today Verint ForeSee held its annual DC CX Forum, bringing together customer experience (CX) professionals to exchange best practices and discuss future trends. We are always thrilled to host regional events such as this one for our clients. There is immense value in free-form discussion and problem solving among people with a passion for listening to their customers.
Our guest keynote speaker, Nadine LeBlanc, Senior Director Analyst at Gartner, discussed from the July 2019 research, The Future of the Customer Engagement Center, how “the future of the customer engagement center will revolve around supporting broader ambitions and ecosystems.” The report explains how “customer engagement centers will become a key component of a broader customer engagement hub framework to help orchestrate consistent and intelligent experience across all customer-facing departments.”
Client presenters from NASA, Navy Exchange, and Virginia Lottery also shared insights they’ve uncovered from years of using the Verint ForeSee Voice of Customer (VoC) platform to listen, analyze, and act on CX data.
- NASA shared how CX measurement ensures that the agency maintains its focus on serving the needs of the public – one of the most important audience segments they have.
- Virginia Lottery managed a comprehensive digital redesign and website relaunch while closely monitoring returning visitors’ satisfaction. The company continues to refine and improve the digital experience by combining CX with UX.
- Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM) re-imagined the way they analyze, report, and socialize CX data to improve time to action, empower the field teams to own the experiences they deliver, and connect the results to key performance metrics.
The Verint Experience Index: E-Gov, January – June 2019
Today we also launched the latest E-Gov report. Based on more than 845,000 responses across more than 100 Federal Government digital sites during the first half of 2019, the report ranks the best web and mobile experiences according to citizens themselves.
CX has never mattered more in government: In accordance with the President’s Management Agenda and guidance from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) in Circular A-11, Section 280, federal agencies were tasked with the goal of delivering an experience that compares to—or exceeds—that of leading private sector organizations.
While that’s a tall order for many agencies, our benchmarks show that public sector organizations can deliver: Public sector web experience ranks third out of seven in major industries in terms of customer satisfaction. The E-Gov rankings also show a slight uptick in average web CSAT to 75.2 (+0.3 over the last half of 2018) and 78.3 (+0.2) for mobile.
Download the report to get more insights, including:
- Which sites top the rankings in the first half of 2019
- Which agency experiences gained the most since our last report
- How agencies can exceed OMB Circular A-11 mandates
To learn how we can help you exceed digital experience CX needs, schedule a briefing.