Registration for ForeSee Connect 2017, our annual client summit championing customer experience (CX), is now open!
The ForeSee summit is where the very best leaders of CX across multiple industries come together to present new insights on how you can improve your strategy for managing and measuring the customer experience. We’ve been holding the event for over a decade, and this year is shaping up to be the best summit yet.
What’s new for Connect 2017?
- Hands-on training with the new ForeSee portal: Registrants will be able to sign up for a hands-on training on the new ForeSee portal taking place on Tuesday, April 4.
- A convenient location: We chose Phoenix, Arizona for its easy access from almost anywhere. Phoenix offers direct flights from 80 domestic and 20 international destinations.
- Thursday product workshops: Learn more about the products and strategies featured throughout the summit in focused workshops presented by ForeSee product experts.
What hasn’t changed?
ForeSee Connect is still three days (Apr. 4-6) of great content, networking, and product updates. As measuring CX has transitioned from an emerging practice to an indispensable, concrete strategy for a wide spectrum of organizations, the event has proved invaluable to those seeking new perspectives and ideas for how to improve. Over the years, many attendees have noted how much value our event offers for the price, especially for those who sign up before the early-bird rate deadline. You’re also getting:
- Great content from your peers. Case studies presented by ForeSee clients that offer real-world insights into how CX data is used in other organizations. (And for those curious, the ForeSee blog offers a sample of the insights and reactions to those client presentations you can expect.)
- Networking: starting with the Tuesday welcome reception, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with ForeSee clients who share the same challenges and focus on CX.
- Focus on the attendee experience: We know your time is valuable. Everything about the event — including the Connect 2017 mobile app for attendees, the networking breaks and demo stations, and the evening event — is designed to maximize your summit experience.
We hope you’ll join us for the best CX event all year, April 4-6 in Phoenix, Arizona!
Start participating in the Summit conversation today by joining the ForeSee Summit Community Forum LinkedIn group and signing up for email updates to get the latest information on registration, content, onsite events, and more. Take part in making ForeSee Connect 2017 the best Summit yet!