Rigorous Methodology Designed to Help HR Leaders Accurately and Reliably Prioritize Initiatives to Improve Employee Engagement
New York, NY (December 9, 2014)—Answers Corporation, owner and operator of top-10 Internet property Answers.com and a premier provider of cloud-based voice of the customer (VOC) solutions, today announced the launch of the new Answers™ Employee Experience Measurement product. The first of its kind and leveraging ForeSee’s patented predictive methodology, Employee Experience Measurement gauges employee satisfaction by using key drivers, such as workload and compensation, and numerically quantifies what impact each driver will have on employee engagement. This equips human resource executives with the ability to accurately and reliably prioritize initiatives to improve employee engagement.
An offering within Answers’ suite of cloud-based enterprise solutions, ForeSee is a pioneer and global leader in technology-driven experience analytics. Built on years of scientific and academic research that goes beyond traditional feedback analysis—across more than 100 million consumer surveys—the ForeSee methodology utilizes a cause-and-effect framework to predict future outcomes and generates specific, quantifiable experience data.
The recently released Answers™ American Employee Study shows that most employees are neither engaged nor completely disengaged from their work, with 45 percent of employees falling somewhere in the middle of the engagement scale. This provides an enormous opportunity for human resource professionals to discover what engages and ultimately satisfies employees in order to win them over to the truly engaged camp. Employees who are highly engaged are more likely to stay and to recommend their company to others, providing a strong return on investment for strategic initiatives that boost these behaviors.
“The ability to easily pull actionable insights out of the data helps us focus on initiatives that truly move the needle,” said Mary Jensen, Vice President of Human Resources, Sur La Table. “We’re now able to look beyond just benefits and compensation and prioritize our efforts to gain a higher rate of return for our investments.”
Beyond offering standard employee survey features such as flexible deployment options and employee identity protection, Answers™ Employee Experience Measurement includes the following exclusive features for employers:
- Tailored Survey Development—Answers will craft a survey that gets to the root of what drives employee engagement in the individual employer’s organization, drawing on employee satisfaction research in industrial organization, human resource management, and applied psychology.
- Dedicated Analyst Support—An Answers Employee Experience Analyst will be an extension of the employer’s team to deliver key insights and expert interpretation of the employee experience data.
- Prescriptive Guidance—Answers will outline areas of the employee experience that require attention and identify the initiatives the organization should focus on to drive desired employee behaviors.
- Executive Reporting—Answers will provide easily digestible reports, arming HR professionals with tools to clearly communicate results and recommendations with leadership teams.
- Portal Access to Full Data—Employers will have access to all data in an online and mobile portal to monitor results and view dashboards and reports representing the aggregate employee base and unique employee segments.
“Employees and employers deserve a more effective way to communicate, and our new Employee Experience Measurement product facilitates that dialogue,” said Eric Feinberg, Senior Director, Product Strategy, Answers Cloud Services. “Employers can dig below the surface to see what truly matters and effectively mobilize their most powerful weapon—their workforce—to achieve their fullest potential. At Answers, we quantifiably link employee engagement to customer experience, arming HR leaders with predictive analytics that can drive positive business outcomes.”
For more information on Employee Experience Measurement, please click here.
About Answers Corporation
Answers’ mission is to empower consumers, brands and organizations by connecting them with the information they need to make better-informed decisions. The Answers Platform leverages the sizable reach of top-10 Q&A site Answers.com (source: Quantcast), along with its leading cloud-based solutions from ForeSee, Webcollage and ResellerRatings, to enable businesses and organizations to engage with customers at every interaction point, drive investment decisions from customer insights and deliver content that powers the customer experience. Answers is headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Ann Arbor, New York City, Silicon Valley, Cleveland, London, Vancouver and Tel Aviv. For Answers, visit answers.com.
Answers.com is a registered trademark of Answers Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other trademarks, trade names or service marks used or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.