Now Runs on Fastest, Most Reliable Data Infrastructure, Giving Clients More Powerful and Accessible New Features
Ann Arbor, MI (July 26, 2017) — ForeSee today announced the latest release of its ForeSee® CX Suite to help companies manage all their customer experience intelligence from one place. The advancements announced today are backed by a year-long transformation of ForeSee’s data infrastructure, offering clients lightning-fast analysis and world-class access to its technology.
“ForeSee’s new release builds on our vision to give companies everything they need to identify and act on critical customer experience issues across the complete customer journey for all channels, powered by the certainty of our scientifically proven model,” said Pete Daffern, CEO at ForeSee. “Providing a fantastic omnichannel customer experience is the last frontier of differentiation for companies. Today’s enhancements to ForeSee CX Suite, combined with the best infrastructure in the industry, reinforce our commitment to helping companies engage a powerful and strategic solution to win on customer experience.”
With increased pressure for companies to understand, analyze, and influence the omnichannel experience, companies are increasingly looking for a holistic view to manage the customer journey in one place. Companies that can capture, visualize, analyze, collaborate, and act on the voice of customer in a single, unified suite have a competitive advantage, including increased visibility and efficiency across an organization.
Today, ForeSee released five enhancements that make its CX Suite more powerful:
- Store and Location Leaderboard – increased visibility across locations, ability to instantly identify top and bottom stores and compare performance at various levels of the organization to drive action.
- Location Hierarchy – ability to create and manage multiple hierarchy types (e.g. location, contact center agent or employee, etc.) with data at each level rendered in real -time for instant analysis.
- Topics Dashboard – best-in-class text analytics engine with industry-specific taxonomies for retail, financial services, and government, and the ability to integrate or upload any custom dataset.
- Flexible Survey Design – more flexibility for deploying surveys and capturing feedback, including via web URLs. Also, new device-specific badge designs with different page layout selections and behavior for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- ForeSee Mobile App – updated mobile app includes ability to drill down into respondent-level details from Voice of Customer (VOC) feeds.
“As America’s largest Hispanic-owned food company and the leader in authentic Latin cuisine, we put the voice of our consumers at the center of everything we do,” said Alvaro Serrano, Sr. Marketing Manager, Goya Foods. “We look forward to leveraging ForeSee CX Suite and its proven methodology to strengthen our consumer feedback programs, and ultimately better serve our loyal consumers.”
ForeSee CX Suite is unique in helping companies listen, capture, measure, and benchmark customer feedback – across web, mobile, store or locations, and contact centers. When organizations use ForeSee’s proven model and world-class insights, CX guides critical decisions and predicts business impact with certainty.
ForeSee is the customer experience choice of:
- Financial Services: eight of the top 10 banks and half of the top 50 retail banks worldwide
- Retail: 70% of the Internet Retailer (IR) 100, including two of the five top fashion retailers
- Government: 90% of U.S. Government executive branch departments
- Healthcare: more than half of healthcare companies in the Fortune 100
- Utilities: 26 different measurements for energy companies in the Fortune 100
- Telecommunication: half of the telecommunications companies in the Fortune 100, including four of the top five
For more information visit https://www.foresee.com/solutions/cxsuite/.
Separately, ForeSee also announced record second-quarter revenue and bookings today.
ForeSee pioneered customer experience intelligence in 2001 and has become a recognized leader in Voice of Customer (VOC) solutions. The award-winning ForeSee CX Suite helps more than 2,000 companies worldwide transform their VOC programs into a strategic business discipline that delivers economic impact. Only ForeSee offers a rigorous approach to customer experience measurement, access to an unmatched 200 million benchmarked experiences, and actionable insights from a team of 200 expert analysts that give certainty to CX improvements. ForeSee is headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI and has offices in New York; Washington, DC; St. Louis; Cleveland; San Francisco; Vancouver; and London. For more information, visit www.foresee.com.