Improve the Customer Experience with ForeSee
Half of the Fortune 100 use ForeSee’s multichannel customer experience analytics to better understand their customers. Our proven approach to user experience measurement precisely and accurately analyzes the voice of your customers so you know where to and focus resources and make improvements that will have the greatest positive impact on the business. With ForeSee, you can identify how to meet the needs of your digital audiences and discover how to better monetize your digital platforms, such as websites, mobile sites, mobile apps, and more.
With ForeSee, you can quantify the impact that specific elements of the user experience are likely to have on your visitors’ future behaviors, such as returning to your website, recommending content and services to others, and the likelihood to engage with your company offline. Key features help you:
- Evaluate Key Customer Segments: Profile and segment your audience members by key demographics across channels to gauge the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, support ad sales, determine how your digital channels impact offline viewership and engagement, and more.
- Understand Interactions Across Touch Points: Discover when, where, and how your users prefer to access your content as well as how this impacts their experience (e.g., using a tablet at home with a Wi-Fi connection vs. using a mobile device on the go with a slower cellular connection) to determine where to make improvements.
- Improve Advertising: Identify the right balance of advertising and content to maximize revenue without impacting the user experience. Also, determine ad effectiveness by channel, demographic, time of day and more.
- Increase Revenue: Identify the right mix of free and paid content on your digital channels, and determine what makes users more likely to subscribe.
- Data Access and Communication: Our Analytics Portals present your multichannel customer experience data in an easy-to-understand, focused view that can be shared across the entire organization to inform decision-making and gain support.
- Benchmark for Success: Determine if you’re delivering a leading, lagging, or unbalanced experience with ForeSee’s comprehensive customer experience benchmarks, which tell you how your company ranks against competitors, across industries, across channels, and over time.