Improve the Customer Experience with ForeSee
ForeSee helps you shed light on your customer experience. Our multichannel analytics accurately measure the customer experience within and across channels so you can understand and act on what’s happening across your business to improve customer experience, create loyal customers and manage your business forward. Our proven approach to customer experience measurement precisely and accurately analyzes the voice of your customers so you know where to make improvements and focus resources.
With ForeSee, you can quantify the impact specific elements of the user experience are likely to have on your visitors’ future behaviors, such as returning to your site, recommending your products or services and likelihood to engage with you offline. Key features help you:
- Evaluate Relationships with Key Customer Segments: Gain a deeper understanding of opportunities and problem areas across channels relative to specific audience segments (e.g., loyal customers, registered members, first-time visitors, comparison shoppers, etc.).
- Understand Customer Interactions Across Touch Points: Assess how effectively your website, mobile site, and app supports your offline channels. And also, discover where to make improvements that will increase customer satisfaction across channels and maximize the way your resources are spent.
- Diagnose Strengths, Weaknesses, and Opportunities: Understand which elements of your multichannel experience are satisfying your customers, and accurately determine which elements are causing customers to struggle. Then, make laser-focused improvements that support your business goals.
- Data Access and Communication: Our Analytics Portals present your multichannel customer experience data in an easy-to-understand, focused view that can be easily shared across the entire organization to inform decision-making and gain support.
- Visualize Experiences and Quickly Identify Problems: Use ForeSee Replay for Web and Mobile to visualize customer struggles and quickly identify technical issues that may be impeding desired customer interactions.
- Benchmark for Success: Determine if you’re delivering a leading, lagging, or unbalanced experience with ForeSee’s comprehensive customer experience benchmarks, which tell you how your company ranks against competitors, across industries, across channels, and over time.
Other Industries Include:
- Associations: SAE International, American College of Cardiology, National Fire Protection Association, Canadian Medical Association and others
- B2B: Cummins, Eaton, Emerson Network Power, Gale-Cengage, HNI Enterprise, MSC Industrial Supply, ProQuest, Scholastic and others
- Educational Institutions: University of Michigan Athletics, Harvard Business School, Pearson Higher Education, Learning Care Group and others
- Non-Profits and Non-Profit Charities: Smithsonian Institution, ChildFund International, Save the Children, Partnership for Public Service and others.