Improve the Citizen Experience with ForeSee
90% of US government Executive Branch Departments — including EPA, FDA, NASA, and National Park Services to give certainty to their CX initiatives. ForeSee’s predictive analytics helps public sector organizations to understand satisfaction from a citizen’s perspective — regardless of whether they engage with you online, in person or on the phone. Our multichannel measurement capabilities and reporting and analysis tools allow you to precisely measure citizen satisfaction, and pinpoint fiscally responsible actions that will result in increased satisfaction going forward.
Our proven approach to customer experience measurement lets you accurately measure the citizen experience across channels, quantify the impact that each element of the experience has on satisfaction and future behaviors, and understand where to focus resources for the best return. When you measure the citizen experience with ForeSee, you’ll:
- Understand Your Users: View your service and information delivery success through the eyes of your constituents. Capture vital audience-profiling information, as well as other visitor feedback to determine how to improve the citizen experience for key demographics.
- Gain Actionable Insights: Identify where making improvements will generate the greatest increase in citizen satisfaction and desired future behaviors, such as citizens using your website, mobile site, or app to self-serve as opposed to turning to costlier channels.
- Make Meaningful Improvements: Make user-centric improvements to your website, mobile site or app, or contact center experience based on hard data — not just “squeaky wheels.” Be more responsive and cost-effective in meeting citizens’ needs and expectations by prioritizing improvements that will have the greatest impact on their satisfaction.
- Benchmark Performance: Our extensive benchmarks let you compare your performance against both the public and private sector to understand how the experiences you provide compare against peers, competitor, and best-in-breed websites.
- Get Expert Analysis: Our experienced Analysts, Architects, and Usability experts provide detailed analysis, in-depth reporting, best practices, and insights to help you answer nagging questions and identify areas of opportunity.