Improve the Customer Experience with ForeSee
Is your brand being perceived consistently across your online and offline channels? How do your customers’ needs differ by segment (e.g., loyal customers, comparison shoppers, first-time visitors)? ForeSee’s multichannel customer experience analytics help you answer these questions and more. Our proven approach to customer experience measurement precisely and accurately analyzes the voice of your customers so you know where to focus resources to keep your customers satisfied, loyal and coming back.
By improving the customer experience, you lay a foundation for building your brand, driving sales and earning loyalty. Key features help you:
- Evaluate Relationships with Key Customer Segments: Gain a deeper understanding of opportunities and problem areas across channels relative to specific audience segments (e.g., loyal customers, registered members, first-time visitors, comparison shoppers, etc.).
- Understand Customer Interactions Across Touch Points: Assess how effectively your web or mobile site supports your offline channels, and discover where to make improvements that will increase customer satisfaction across channels.
- Diagnose Strengths, Weaknesses, and Opportunities: Understand which elements of your multichannel experience are satisfying your customers, and accurately determine which elements are causing customers to struggle. Then, make laser-focused improvements that support your business goals.
- Data Access and Communication: Our Analytics Portals present your multichannel customer experience data in an easy-to-understand, focused view that can be shared easily across the entire organization to inform decision-making and gain support.
- Visualize Experiences and Quickly Identify Issues: Use ForeSee Replay for Web and Mobile to visualize customer struggles and quickly identify technical issues that may be impeding desired customer interactions such as buying a ticket, booking a room or making a reservation.
- Benchmark for Success: Determine if you’re delivering a leading, lagging, or unbalanced experience with ForeSee’s comprehensive customer experience benchmarks, which tell you how your company ranks against competitors, across industries, across channels, and over time.