Roles & Use Cases
We build software for people – people in your organization who care deeply about the customer experience.
Executive You need intelligence you can trust – you need CX with certainty. With every decision you make, you aim to grow satisfaction, loyalty, and lifetime customer value.
Digital Leader Digital impacts all parts of the business. You need the deep insights to prioritize initiatives that drive results across all channels.
Location or Store Manager You want to delight every customer who walks into your location. What that looks like and where you need to focus next is always top of mind.
Analyst You live and breathe analysis. You need the deep dive, the advanced analytics, and the flexible views, filters, and reports to do your job faster and better.
Brands that deliver truly authentic, frictionless, and delightful experiences will find it is incredibly profitable: 85% of consumers would pay up to 25% more to ensure a superior customer experience.
Brian Solis, Altimeter Group, author of X: The Experience When Business Meets Design
In a customer-first organization, everyone needs to be empowered and informed by the voice of customer. All the roles and teams in your organization can log into ForeSee CX Suite everyday, and use it in ways that make sense for their needs and their goals. Here are some of the ways teams use ForeSee CX Suite:
- Make Better CX Decisions: Improve revenue, growth, and satisfaction, with ForeSee’s proven approach to measuring CX.
- Catch CX Issues Early: Customers’ voices can be the best early warning signal. A suite of CX tools and apps helps you cut through the noise to detect those signals.
- Enrich Customer Insights: You know who they are and what they do, but understanding the “why” is just as key. VOC is rich with insights to inform decision-making.
- Socialize VOC: An intuitive and easy-to-use UI, visual reporting, and insights on the go – with our companion mobile app – help put the customer front and center, across the organization.
- Digital Find and Fix: It’s not always easy to identify or replicate digital CX issues. Technical teams use CX Suite to find and fix problems faster.
- Close the Loop: Identify risks, troubleshoot complaints, and engage directly to turn customers into your advocates.
- Analyze Unstructured Data: Manual analysis of customer verbatims is time-consuming and ineffective. Surface themes and trends faster with an integrated text analysis solution.