The Fab-Five Attractions Outside of NRF 2016
The NRF “Big Show” extends well beyond the walls of Jacob Javits. Several events outside of the show attract the brightest minds in retail. Some are well established traditions, while others are new. If you’re headed to NRF, you might want to plan for the following:
- Retail Orphans Initiative SuperSaturday 2016 | Retail’s Top Analysts and C-level executives converge at this fast paced IT conference that “sets the tone for the week” on trends in retail innovation | Must book ahead
- Retail Innovation & Shopper Expertise Symposium (RISE) | Saturday 8:00am-5:15pm | New this year, but packed with high profile speakers. Keynote by Sallie L. Krawcheck , Chair of Ellevate (formerly 85 Broads) | Registration required
- NRF’s Opening Night Reception | Sunday 5:00-6:30PM | This is retail’s biggest party. It is the place to see and be seen and of course, enjoy great munchies and drinks | Open to all registration pass types.
- Retail Insiders Party | Sunday 9:00-11:30PM | This is a highly secretive and well attended cocktail party for Sr. Director level & above | RSVP required to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-202-549-3954
- ForeSee’s Executive Networking Dinners | Monday and Tuesday nights 6:00-9:00PM | Exclusive dining venues with no sales pitch for Sr. Director level & above | RSVP required to email@example.com
See you soon in NYC!